Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Project - Crafting a Lenormand Deck from Playing Cards


I hope all is well today.

For a Sunday project, or perhaps several Sundays together - I have decided to hand craft my own Lenormand deck out of playing cards. I must say I am having a grand time. Not only is it relaxing, but also very fun!

The kids have been away to their dad's for a visit, so I pulled out my craft paper stacks, some glue, scissors and a black marker. Then I found the images that I wanted to use, cut them out to fit nicely on an old set of playing cards, added them to a nice background paper and voila! I have a very unique, hand made Lenormand deck well on it's way.

These eight cards above took me the good part of the morning, but I think they turned out very cute. Now I have to get myself ready to go pick up the girls. I thought it was worth sharing. Have a blessed day everyone. 

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment