Friday, March 14, 2014

Review - Wheel of the Year Tarot


This is the Wheel of the Year Tarot by Lo Scarabeo. You can get them Here.

This is one of the decks that I obtained from a friend. I really like these cards. The picture above is a modified version of the deck. The borders were cut off the cards, and I like them better this way. It is very colorful, and not the standard run of the mill Tarot. I absolutely adore the backs of the cards, because the colors pop.

It is a deck that you will have to get to know really well before performing readings because the pictures are not exactly the way you would see them in other Rider Waite decks. They go by the seasons of the year, and have very rich symbolism and details. It's really stunning, and one of my favorite decks to work with. I highly recommend them. They shuffle perfectly.

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment