Thursday, March 13, 2014

Review - Zingdoodle Lenormand


This is the Zingdoodle Lenormand by rootweaver. You can find them Here.

I like this deck because it is unique and very cute. Jera uses some wonderful colors, and the inspiration of Zentangle to create this deck. It reads very accurate and each has the name, number and card insert on it. Jera does a wonderful job with all of her decks. I did however notice that my cards warped a bit. My home is usually warm, although I live where the temperature outside is very cold. I didn't wrap them up or anything, so I am not sure why this happened. You can see in the picture above. I do not shuffle hard either. I will have to work with them more to bend them back to normal. Other than that, I highly recommend them.

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment