Thursday, March 13, 2014

Review - The Colors of Childhood Lenormand


This is the Colors of Childhood Lenormand by Jill Scott. You can find them Here.

My first reaction when I opened up the deck was, awww, how cute.

Each card has a hand drawn and colored image on it, which is very unique and unlike any other deck. Each image is of a child doing something innocent. The title of the cards suits it perfectly.

I use this deck for smaller spreads though, because it is not very clear in a GT. I also wish that she had chosen a different pattern for the backs of the cards, as this one is not as lovely as the cards themselves, and it is a bit too much on the eyes.

All in all, this deck is a keeper. :)

Jill also has a wonderful Tarot deck that I absolutely adore. I will write a review on that soon. She has such talent.

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment