Monday, June 6, 2016

Lazy Days

Bridgett's Tudor Lenormand - not currently for sale
Here is my daily draw for the day. Woman + Bouquet + Clouds.

I never like it when the clouds appear, but for a daily draw it isn't so bad. Also, the weather is rainy and very windy at the moment. It has been for a few days now.

Usually when I see the bouquet and clouds combination for a daily reading, I see it as daydreaming or laziness. Of course, the woman is me. It has been a rather boring, lazy day today, and I keep looking out the window to see if the sun will appear.

The woman and bouquet, for me, usually represent a charismatic, pretty woman. A woman who is happy. But since there are clouds here, she appears troubled or confused as well.

This is all very true. There are some things in my personal life going on that are causing me a little trouble. It has yet to be resolved, and it has been a year. I am hoping by the end of summer, I will be over it and ready to take on a brighter future.

Hope everyone has a good day.

*Update*
Took my car in for an inspection today, and was surprised by some troubles. lol Oh dear. Time to find money to take care of that problem now.

No comments:

Post a Comment