Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Friend or Foe?

Victorian Romantic Tarot & Celtic Lenormand
Oh my! Look at The Devil I drew today. She certainly is quite alluring, isn't she? The money at her feet, the beautiful jewels in her hand, the flowers, what is a girl to do? For me this card is usually about procrastination, and being enslaved by something.

The three Lenormand cards following talk about an end to public confusion, or quick confusion via a social network, or even hurtful public confusion. I suppose they will leave me doubting myself ... The Devil. Perhaps something at school? Maybe even questions on a test?

Hmmm. Well, I will post an update later. I hope it isn't too serious. Have a blessed day!

**update**

I had a painful headache this afternoon. Ugh! I had to stay after school an extra three hours to do labs, so I certainly felt enslaved!

No comments:

Post a Comment